Pyrenean Izard Chamois
Pyrenean Izard Chamois
Location: 66500 Prades, France
Hunting time: 11. September - 28. February
Description:THE HUNT The Pyrenees are the only mountains in the world where you can hunt the "ISARD" subspecies of chamois. The weight, the size, the general colour of the Pyrenean chamois are quite different of the chamois that you can hunt anywhere else on the planet. Territories are ..more offer details
Other users also looked at the following:
The Pyrenees are the only mountains in the world where you can hunt the "ISARD" subspecies of chamois.
The weight, the size, the general colour of the Pyrenean chamois are quite different of the chamois that you can hunt anywhere else on the planet.
Territories are open. Possibility of hunting every day from September 11th till January 31st on two different biotopes Pyrenees where are the high mountain and the low mountain range. We selected our territories to adapt the hunting at every level physics and to return your practicable dreams.
THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THIS STAY
• Discovery of the Pyrenees
• Friendly stay,
• Discovery of the south of France,
• Ideal whether you are alone, with friends or family,
• Opportunity to come with several hunters.
• 40 mins from the Mediterranean Sea
You will be accommodated in guest rooms or hotel located close to the hunting grounds where you will discover the local gastronomy.
Travel to in the general area:
TOULOUSE AIRPORT or
PERPIGNAN AIRPORT AND TGV STATION: 50 KM, 35 Minutes
• Hunting license
• Copy of passport
Standard Package: 4 night 3 days of hunt with accommodation on half board in a single room.
• Additional day of hunt as per price list
Included in our package:
• Accommodation in bed and breakfast half board based on single room,
• Accompanied by a guide during all the hunt,
• Movements on the open hunting area.
Not included in our package:
• Trophy fee of animal
• Accompanying persons on half-board in single or double room
• Train or plane tickets
• Transfers to airport transfers or train station (quoted fees are per car)
• French hunting license and insurance (expect ca. 200€)
• Daily snacks if requested
• Tips (we recommend +/- 30€ per outing)
The following rifles are available for rent (quoted prices per day including ammunition):
• Merkel Kipplauf K5 6,5 Creedmoor optic Leica Magnus 1.8-12x50
• Winchester X Bolt .30-06 optic Kite 2.5-15x56
• Winchester X-BOLT .308 LONG RANGE MAC MILAN RANGE ATAC optic Leica Fortis 2-12x50
• Merkel RX HELIX .308 optic Leica Fortis 2-12x50
• Seasonal dress
• Mountain Clothing
• Rain and currency holdings
• Hiking-friendly shoes
• Rifle zeroed at 200 meters
• Pirsh stick
Territory size: 200.000 Hectare
Type of territory: Free range
Area: Mountains, High mountains, Forest
Languages: English, French
Hunting methods: Stalking
Additional information: The Pyrenees are the only mountains in the world where you can hunt the "ISARD" subspecies of the chamois. The Isard hunt is available from September 11th till end of February. Territories are open on two different biotopes Pyrenees where are the high mountain and the low mountain range. We selected our territories to adapt the hunting at every level physics and to return your practicable dreams. Discover the Pyrenees, alone between friends or family with the possibility of several hunters, only 40 mins away from the Mediterranean Sea.
per 1 animal(s)
per 1 animal(s)
0 chosen hunting day(s)
0 additional travel day(s)
Sum: 0 days with 0 overnights
Your selected travel date
Daily rate and accommodation
Facilities: Internet, TV, Sauna, Fitness center, Spa, Air condition, Private bathroom, Massage, Half board
More information: Located in the Pyrénées Orientales, Prades the capital of Conflent, in the Languedoc Roussillon region has around 300 days of sunshine a year and an exquisite heated swimming pool from April to the end of October.
This guest house offers you spacious and very comfortable guest rooms.
Hamman, sauna and gym will allow you to have a pleasant stay. Relaxation and sophrology sessions, ayurvedic massages and massage with essential oils are available on appointment only.
Daily rates total for HUNTING DAY(S): € ,-
Licence and insurance
Total price: € ,-
Taxidermy (optional - non-binding price indications below)
Skull 700 € (with jaw +20 €),
Skull cut 80 €,
Skull on wood 90 €,
Cape 310 €,
Shipping rates depend on country of residence.
150 bis 250 Meter
000 % of the estimated trophy price
Deposit: 1000 €
Final payment: On site
100 % of the estimated trophy price
Deposits are non-refundable but can be transferred to an other hunting trip / hunter
Included in the offer:
- Accommodation: as per day rates
- Half board
- Transportation in territory
NOT included in the offer:
- Service fee: Fee of animal
- Trophy measurement
- Trophy treatment
- Trophy export
- Transportation from/to airport/railway station: 300 euro
- Activities, other than hunting